Can someone leave a comment and explain to me how to link websites in my posts? I've tried a couple times and in the draft I can see the link but once I publish the post it's gone. I can't figure it out for the life of me! TIA!
It's been a while since I've linked to a web site from my post but usually I manually type in the page on my post then link it and it works so if that's what you did I'd call it the computers fault!
3 comments:
It's been a while since I've linked to a web site from my post but usually I manually type in the page on my post then link it and it works so if that's what you did I'd call it the computers fault!
Oh, I forgot to say make sure you highlight the web site you manually typed in before you hit the web link button thingy.
Does your blog use HTML? You can always type in the code for it.
Post a Comment